Publications for Data Mining in Tinnitus Research
- Patient Empowerment Through Summarization of Discussion Threads on Treatments in a Patient Self-help Forum. In Nicos Maglaveras, Ioanna Chouvarda, and Paulo de Carvalho (Eds.), Precision Medicine Powered by pHealth and Connected Health: ICBHI 2017, Thessaloniki, Greece, 18-21 November 2017, 229-233, Springer Singapore, 2018. URL
- Outpatient Tinnitus Clinic, Self-Help Web Platform, or Mobile Application to Recruit Tinnitus Study Samples?. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, (9):113, 2017. URL
- Does Tinnitus Depend on Time-of-Day? An Ecological Momentary Assessment Study with the ``TrackYourTinnitus'' Application. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, (9):253, 2017. URL
- Mobile Crowdsensing for the Juxtaposition of Realtime Assessments and Retrospective Reporting for Neuropsychiatric Symptoms. Proc. of IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2017), Thessaloniki, Greece, June 2017.
- Studying the Potential of Multi-Target Classification to Characterize Combinations of Classes with Skewed Distribution. Proc. of IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2017.