we would like to inform you about the current state of affairs regarding the topic exam procedure.
Change in the examination form for the courses:
- Data Mining II - Advanced Topics in Data Mining
- Wissensmanagement - Methoden und Werkzeuge
- Informationstechnologie in Organisationen
- Data Mining I - Introduction to Data Mining
- Data Mining - Einführung in Data Mining (DM4BA)
New form is:
"Elektronische schriftliche Prüfung (unbeaufsichtigt; In den Allgemeinen Bestimmungen als „schriftliche Ausarbeitungen“ bezeichnet.)" i.e. these exams are digital without supervision and open-book. These exams take place on the same day and time as originally scheduled.
The dates for the LAST ATTEMPT exams in DM4BA, DM I, DM II, Recommenders, ITO, and WMS are:
- February 8, 09:30-11:30
- February 8, 13:30-16:30
- February 10, 09:30-11:30
- February 10, 15:00-16:30
NOTE: Last attempt exams are offered exclusively for degrees that prescribe a last attempt, and state that this attempt must be an oral exam.
The next slots for last attempt exams will be offered after the teaching period of summer term 2021.
Important announcement regarding registration process:
In order to stay more compliant to the social distancing guidelines, the registration for the exam will be conducted slightly differently.
- Download, print, and fill out the examination registration form from the examination office. Fill all fields except the date and time.
- Submit the document to Mr. Knopke electronically.
- The next available time slot will be assigned to you, and Mr. Knopke forwards the updated form to the examination office. You will be informed about the date and time for your exam.