Study Consultation DKE
Contact: Please consult the slides of your degree below, to choose the right contact person for your questions.
- For Data Science Master degree programme Data & Knowledge Engineering (DKE):
- Master DKE - welcome slides for winter term 2016/2017
These slides include also example study plans for focus "Mining", "Big Data", "Business" etc.
- UPDATE April 14, 2016: Important update concerning the transfer of ECTS and courses from previous studies
- Main page of Master DKE
- Statutes of the degree can be found here at the mid of the page.
- The official mapping of modules to the areas of the Master DKE can be found here
Please use this mapping for your plan of studies. Mappings in example plans and in LSF are no longer valid.
- New! Here you find useful reading materials for soft skills.
- Courtesy translation of the statutes of the Data Science Master Data & Knowledge Engineering, version of 2016, can be found here. DISCLAIMER: This is a courtesy translation. Only the original German version is legally binding.
General information on studying at the Faculty of Computer Science can be found in the following pages, which are maintained by our International Relationships and Exchange Coordinator:
Information on our mentoring programme for international students can be found here
Letzte Änderung: 11.10.2016 - Contact Person: